Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe for when you need to use up leftover ingredients from other recipes. Really yummy too.
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (but any kind will do)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green olives
- 1⁄2 cup marinated mushrooms (whatever you have leftover in your fridge) or 1⁄2 cup marinated artichokes (whatever you have leftover in your fridge) or 1⁄2 cup marinated roasted red peppers (whatever you have leftover in your fridge)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 3 ounces hard salami, diced
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato dressing or 1 tablespoon Italian dressing or 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cook noodles until done and drain.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and let sit for about an hour until flavors blend.