Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very tasty salad, great for summertime barbeques.
- 3 cups tri-colour pasta, cooked until tender yet firm
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 12 black olives (optional)
- 8 cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered) (optional)
- feta cheese (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic and pepper.
- Drain cooked pasta, but don't rinse. Transfer to a large bowl. Add dressing, tossing well to coat.
- Add tuna, artichoke hearts, olives and tomatoes; toss. Garnish with cheese and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold (2-4 hours).