Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Woman's Day magazine.
- 12 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 can roasted garlic-flavored chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 can black olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Put pasta in a large bowl.
- In a large saucepan whisk broth and flour until blended.
- Bring to a boil, whisk again, and add zucchini.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer 3 minutes or until zucchini is tender-crisp and broth is slightly thickened.
- Stir in chickpeas and olives and heat through.
- Add to pasta and toss to coat.