Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
unique flavors in a muffin that can be served warm or room temperature
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup feta (crumbled or cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix together spinach, eggs, olive oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to spinach mixture. Do not overmix.
- Fold in the feta, olives and onion.
- Divide evenly in muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.