This is a very yummy, mediterranian inspired recipe featuring sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary and feta cheese. I hope youll enjoy it as much as we do! :)
- In a big bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, garlic and feta. Stir to combine.
- In a second bowl combine oil, buttermilk and egg.
- Stir the wet into the dry ingredient and mix to combine. Be careful not to overmix. Dough should still be lumpy. This dough will be rather stiff.
- Fill into prepared muffin tins and bake at 180°C/350°F in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Muffins are ready when a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.