Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love sandwiches, so these sorts of recipes tend to catch my eye. I got this from a Peloponnese Pamphlet. Could work well for leftover turkey.
- 4 (6 inch) French rolls
- 12 ounces mesquite deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces tray roasted sweet red peppers, in strips, undrained
- 12 spinach leaves, washed and patted dry
- Slice rolls in half horizontally.
- Place pepper strips directly onto bread, letting some of the marinade from the peppers soak into the bread.
- Top with 1/4 each turkey breast and spinach leaves.