Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus spears, trimmed & cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine rice and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover. Reduce heat, simmer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 425. Combine prepared asparagus, artichoke hearts, pepper strips, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper to taste.
- Place vegetable mixture in lightly oiled pan and roast uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add cherry tomato halves and olives to roasted vegetables. Mix well.
- Serve over rice; sprinkle with Feta.