This is like Kufta. Please note this serves to and adjust your quantities accordingly. Serve this dish over orzo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lb ultra lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 small onion, wedged into quarters
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; stir well with wire whisk.
- 2combine beef and next seven ingredients (beef-cinnamon) in a bowl, stir well.
- 3Shape into 8 2-inch balls.
- 4Thread balls ontwo 2 10-inch skewers, thread mushroom and onion alternating.
- 5Grill or broil 7 minutes per side or until done.
- 6Baste occasionally with mint sauce.
- 7Serve with orzo.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Meatball Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 384.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 43.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar