Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry. Devour a simple Mediterranean inspired mix up of the traditional mashed potato. This delectable recipe will bring the flavors of the Mediterranean straight to your taste buds. The mix of tangy sun dried tomatoes and white wine vinegar is blended with creamy mashed potatoes, goat cheese, and black beans with a punch of cumin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel back a single corner on your Simply Potatoes and set tray into microwave for 3 minutes.
- 2While you wait for the potatoes to warm and soften in the microwave, grab a nonstick skillet and set on the stove top over medium heat. Rehydrate 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes in a 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- 3While both are cooking, open and drain one can of black beans.
- 4Only let the sun dried tomatoes cook on the stove top for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- 5After the potatoes are done heating, remove them from the microwave and empty them into a larger serving bowl.
- 6Mix in the 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes and white wine mixture into the potatoes with 1/2 a can of black beans.
- 7Before serving, fold in 1 cup of goat cheese and 1 tbsp of cumin of potato mixture.
- 8Enjoy your Mediterranean inspired mashed potatoes!
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 285.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
white wine vinegar
soft fresh goat cheese