Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: This pizza is inspired by the many wonderful flavors found in a Mediterranean Farmer's Market! A hearty pizza with potatoes, shredded rotisserie chicken, smoky cheese, and hint of sweetness from the sundried tomatoes. The pizza is baked until golden and cheeses have melted, then topped with a handful of spinach.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (12 inch) prebaked prepared pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup store-bought alfredo sauce
- 3 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken (from deli)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese or 1 cup provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups coarsley chopped fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes. Cover; cook 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease a large baking pan or pizza pan. Place pre-baked pizza crust on pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over crust to about ½ inch of edge. Top with potatoes, chicken, sundried tomatoes, cheeses, and if desired, crushed red pepper. Bake 8-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven; immediately top with spinach. Cut into wedges; serve immediately.