Recipe by Terry K
Toss all these ingredients to create a crisp medley of summer veggies, bursting with flavor.
Top Review by Stoblogger
I love summertime salads. This is a very pretty and flavorful dish. I can't wait to make this again when tomatoes and zucchini are in season. I'm sure it'll be even better with fresh veggies.
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise in half sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, wedges
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend