Recipe by nomnom
My own personal recipe - you can tell because it's easy and safe. I'm a beginner - so sue me. But be sure to share this recipe with your lawyer...
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
Very good and very easy! Doesn't get much better than that! I had these after about 4 hours marinating and they were just right. I added just a touch of olive oil. Served with a light pasta dish...yum!
- 1 cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh cracked black pepper
- italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Here's the beauty: Put everything in a tupperware with a lid, shake, and pop in the fridge for several hours or overnight; shaking periodically (so I'm superstitious).
- Serve cold or at room temp if you're inclined.
- ENJOY (And revel since it was a one-stepper).