Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is another dish my husband made and tried out on our family. Simple flavors that combine well.
- 4 ounces pancetta or 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped,seeded and drained
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb large scallop, halved
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute/stir the pancetta for about 3 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Add in the garlic, tomatoes, peas, and mushrooms; saute/stir for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add in wine, salt, and pepper; stir just to combine; bring to a boil.
- Add scallops; stir for about 2 minutes or until scallops are heated through.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 1/2 quart baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add in the cooked linguini; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for approximately 15-30 minutes or until heated through.