Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 38 mins
This is another dish my husband made and tried out on our family. Simple flavors that combine well.
Make and share this Mediterranean Linguini With Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces pancetta or 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped,seeded and drained
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb large scallop, halved
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute/stir the pancetta for about 3 minutes or until almost cooked.
- Add in the garlic, tomatoes, peas, and mushrooms; saute/stir for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add in wine, salt, and pepper; stir just to combine; bring to a boil.
- Add scallops; stir for about 2 minutes or until scallops are heated through.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 1/2 quart baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add in the cooked linguini; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for approximately 15-30 minutes or until heated through.