This is another dish my husband made and tried out on our family. Simple flavors that combine well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces pancetta or 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped,seeded and drained
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb large scallop, halved
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1/2-3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, saute/stir the pancetta for about 3 minutes or until almost cooked.
- 2Add in the garlic, tomatoes, peas, and mushrooms; saute/stir for 2-3 more minutes.
- 3Add in wine, salt, and pepper; stir just to combine; bring to a boil.
- 4Add scallops; stir for about 2 minutes or until scallops are heated through.
- 5Transfer mixture to a 2 1/2 quart baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Add in the cooked linguini; toss to combine.
- 7Sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
- 8Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for approximately 15-30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Linguini With Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 460.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: