Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like feta cheese, you will love this dip. Serve with pita bread
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped sliced black olives
- 1 package kraft greek salad feta, with oregano
- pita bread, wedges
- Combine cream cheese and miracle whip.
- Spread on bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Top with tomatoes cucumbers and olives.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with wedges of pita bread.
This was an excellent dip! I followed the recipe as stated except that I only put the black olives on half of it, since we have some olive haters in our family! I used whole wheat pita cut in wedges, but this would be good with crackers or even tortilla chips! Thanks for sharing this great recipe Fluffy!