1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Lasagna (Cooking Light)
Another great one from Cooking Light! I love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped leeks
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained canned cannellini beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles (such as Barilla or Vigo)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add leek and next 4 ingredients (leek through garlic), and sauté 5 minutes. Add artichokes and bell pepper, and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in beans, and remove from heat.
- 3Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended, and cook until slightly thick (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Add feta and 2 tablespoons Parmesan; stir until cheese melts.
- 4Spread 1/4 cup cheese sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over cheese sauce; top with half of leek mixture, half of spinach, 1/4 cup mozzarella, and 1/2 cup cheese sauce. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Pour remaining cheese sauce over noodles, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
- 5Cover and bake at 375° for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes or until top is golden. Let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Lasagna (Cooking Light)
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 1214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles