I got this somewhere on the net. It's good.
Make and share this Mediterranean Lamb on Chickpea and Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (150 g) backstrap lamb fillets
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 (400 g) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, torn
- 60 ml olive oil
- 20 ml red wine vinegar
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup natural yoghurt, extra
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Marinate lamb fillets in a the yoghurt, cumin and coriander for 1 hour.
- Combine chickpeas, capsicum, tomatoes, onion, mint, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir together remaining yoghurt and garlic in a bowl.
- Pan-fry lamb fillets in a non-stick pan over medium heat or until cooked through. Place salad onto four serving plates and top with sliced lamb fillets.
- Finish with a generous dollop of garlic flavoured yoghurt.