Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Lamb chops served with Mediterranean veggies. Good for a midweek meal.
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in large chunks
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a pestle and mortar or wooden spoon and bowl, pound together the fresh mint, fresh rosemary and the garlic, then mix with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Smear over four lamb chops or cutlets.
- Place the eggplant, zucchini and red bell pepper on to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and place the lamb chops on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Top the chops with feta cheese and add the cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until the cheese just starts to brown.
- Serve the chops with the roasted vegetables, toasted ciabatta bread and mixed leaf salad.
Thank you for this recipe. I didn't have the mint but it still tasted very good. Next time I'll plan ahead and get mint. Did this at the last minute with what I had on hand.