- 2 tablespoons finely chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground lamb
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients with 2 tablespoons cold water.
- Add in the lamb; gently mix together.
- Gently shape meat into 8 patties (about 3/4 inch thick).
- Grill patties on prepared grill over direct medium heat for about 7-9 minutes (medium), turning once halfway through grill time.
- Grill the buns if desired.
- Serve lamb pattties hot on the grilled or toasted buns (May sprinkle some feta cheese on top of the patty).