- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground lamb
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- crumbled feta
- thinly sliced red onion
- kalamata sliced ripe olives
- cucumber, slices
- tomatoes, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, use a fork to gently combine lamb, onion, Dijon, parsley, mint, oregano, salt and pepper. Gently form into four 1-inch thick patties.
- Heat grill to high. Place patties on the hottest part of the grill and sear until browned 1-2 minutes per side.
- Move patties to the cooler part of the grill and continue grilling until desired doneness, 4-8 minutes per side.
- Place burger on split bun and garnish as desired.