1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Lamb Burger With Greek Garnishes
Chef mariajane's Note:
As a change of pace try this Mediterranean-inspired burger using ground lamb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground lamb
- 1/2 medium onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1In a large bowl, use a fork to gently combine lamb, onion, Dijon, parsley, mint, oregano, salt and pepper. Gently form into four 1-inch thick patties.
- 2Heat grill to high. Place patties on the hottest part of the grill and sear until browned 1-2 minutes per side.
- 3Move patties to the cooler part of the grill and continue grilling until desired doneness, 4-8 minutes per side.
- 4Place burger on split bun and garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Lamb Burger With Greek Garnishes
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.2
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 643.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 32.9 g