1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Lamb
3 hrs 15 mins
This quick sauce for a slow cooked leg of lamb came from a good friend of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the leg of lamb in a slow oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- 3Pour this mix over the lamb, and cover with a lid or foil.
- 4Cook for a further 1 1/2 hours in a slow oven.
- 5Slice the meat thickly and serve with the sauce-it may need to be reduced a little before using.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.2
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 225.7 mg
- Sodium 492.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 66.3 g