Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I've thrown this recipe together for dinner the past 3 nights, and it's delicious every time. So it's zaar worthy now! It's great for those nights you don't get home from work until way past dinner time since it's so easy. I'm sure you could use a tortilla or actual pizza crust or whatever you want in place of the flatbread wrap. That's just what I happened to have on hand. I think it also would taste pretty great with a few tomato slices added on top. Enjoy!
- 1 flat bread (I use flatout wraps)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 ounces feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 Italian sausage, cooked and diced (optional!)
- Drizzle olive oil over flatbread.
- Add garlic and cheeses, onion, then spinach, then sausage.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until the cheese melts (about 5-10 mins).