Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I took a recipe and added to it. Hope you enjoy! Even my picky siblings did :P
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine or 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (I used red)
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped (I used Kumatos)
- Put pasta on to cook, following package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, place the olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, water, salt & pepper and garlic in a bowl. Whisk together well.
- Drain pasta and place in large bowl or back in cooking pan.
- Add dressing over pasta, toss till combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until well combined.
- Serve hot or at room temperature, and enjoy!