Chef Buggsy's Note:
I took a recipe and added to it. Hope you enjoy! Even my picky siblings did :P
My Private Note
pound p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine or 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (I used red)
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2-1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped (I used Kumatos)
- 1Put pasta on to cook, following package directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, place the olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, water, salt & pepper and garlic in a bowl. Whisk together well.
- 3Drain pasta and place in large bowl or back in cooking pan.
- 4Add dressing over pasta, toss till combined.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until well combined.
- 6Serve hot or at room temperature, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Herb Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.6
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 653.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 20.2 g