1/4 Photos of Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
From the Kraft food magazine. Just a simple way to prepare summer veggies. Favorites here are zucchini, red onion, peppers and mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, green, red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, corn-on-the-cob 1-inch slices, onion e)
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large zip-loc plastic food bag.
- 2Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- 3Drain, reserving dressing.
- 4Place vegetables on grill over medium-hot coals.
- 5Grill 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning and brushing with a little of the reserved dressing.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7(Discard any remaining dressing).
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing