Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Kraft food magazine. Just a simple way to prepare summer veggies. Favorites here are zucchini, red onion, peppers and mushrooms.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, green, red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, corn-on-the-cob 1-inch slices, onion e)
- Mix all ingredients in a large zip-loc plastic food bag.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Drain, reserving dressing.
- Place vegetables on grill over medium-hot coals.
- Grill 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning and brushing with a little of the reserved dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- (Discard any remaining dressing).
Easy and yummy. I made so much I had left overs that I warmed and put atop lettuce/greens for salad and added cheese and walnuts, yum!