1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
1 hr 15 mins
These scrumptuous shrimp look and taste as if they have been deep-fried! Recipe makes eight servings, but they are so wonderful four people can easily devour them. They make an unusual grilled appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place skewers in water and let them soak at least 20 minutes or until you are ready to use them.
- 2Rinse and dry shrimp.
- 3Put both oils in resealable plastic bag; add shrimp and toss to coat them with oil.
- 4Add bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- 5Toss shrimp to give them a coating of dry mixture.
- 6(You're wondering how the breading is going to stay adhered to the shrimp, right? Fear not- that's what the next step accomplishes).
- 7Seal bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 8(Do not skip this step).
- 9Thread shrimp on wet skewers.
- 10Grill on HOT grill for 2 minutes per side or until golden.
- 11Do not overcook.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1581.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 36.4 g