Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love the Mediterranean flavors and the ease and quickness of preparation .Goes well for Summer BBQ starters as well for Parties and Entertaining of all Seasons. Growing up in the NYC Tri State Area we are all familiar with Greek Diners and the great flavors they offer.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt or pepper
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 12 ounces Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- For Chicken Strips.
- Slice Chicken breast thin and then cut into ¾ inch strips.
- Finelly chop the challots and parsley, squeeze the juice of lemon and mix well in a large bowl.
- Then add the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, oregano, salt and pepper to the mix and combine well.
- Place the Chicken strips in a Plastic Food Bag and pour in your mixture.
- Close bag and shake well until all Chicken Strips are coated evenly.
- Refrigerate closed bag of chicken strips for at least one hour or overnight.
- For Dipping Sauce.
- Peel, Seed and Puree half of Cucumber and combine in a medium bowl with the greek yogurt, dried dill, parmesan cheese and chives.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least one hour or overnight.
- Spray a large grill pan with Olive Oil flavored cooking spray and heat to a medium temperature.
- Place chicken strips and grill for about 3 minutes on each side.
- When browned place in Serving Tray.
- Place Dipping Sauce in a bowl and place on Serving Tray next to the chicken strips.