Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is very easy and will save you time on weekdays.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless or boneless for faster and better taste)
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- ziploc bag
- frozen vegetables (optional)
- Sprinkle and rub salt and pepper on chicken breast.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning over chicken breast making sure that it has the seasoning all over.
- In a ziploc bag pour the olive oil and seal it, then rub the bag to spread the oil in bag.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in the bag and rub again thoroughly.
- Place to marinate in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- After your marinade is done, place on preheated grill in medium-low and cook both sides for about 15 to 20 minute.
- In the meantime, you can be steaming your veggies -if you want to accompany it- or just serve as is. Enjoy!