Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Sprinkle and rub salt and pepper on chicken breast.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning over chicken breast making sure that it has the seasoning all over.
- In a ziploc bag pour the olive oil and seal it, then rub the bag to spread the oil in bag.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in the bag and rub again thoroughly.
- Place to marinate in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- After your marinade is done, place on preheated grill in medium-low and cook both sides for about 15 to 20 minute.
- In the meantime, you can be steaming your veggies -if you want to accompany it- or just serve as is. Enjoy!