Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from Real Lemon Juice container. Prep time does not include marinate time.
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil or 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken (boneless top loin, sirloin or flank steak) or 2 1⁄2 lbs beef (boneless top loin, sirloin or flank steak)
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced (red, green or yellow)
- Combine marinade ingredients and mix well. Place mixture over peppers and meat. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight. Discard marinade.
- Grill until done as desired.