Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great salad to take to a barbecue.COOKS NOTE: All ingredients are approximate, so add more or less of any ingredient depending on your own taste. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Greece.
- 3 cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 354.88 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 236.59 ml black olives, pitted and sliced
- 709.77 ml roma tomatoes, fresh diced
- 78.07 ml diced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained, oil reserved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the cucumbers, feta cheese, olives, Roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons reserved sun-dried tomato oil, and red onion.
- Chill until serving.
Very good! We served this over romaine, and did feel like it needed a little something tart on it, so added some lemon juice over it at the table. Quick and delicious.
*Reviewed during ZWT4* Great Greek salad. It worked really well using the flavoured oil from the tomatoes. My husband took the left-overs for his dinner at work and commented that it did travel well. Photo also being posted.
This is fabulous - the oil from the tomatoes along with the feta cheese makes it's own dressing. Everyone LOVED it! Thanks.