Recipe by Maine-iac
This is a copycat recipe dedicated to Rise.
Top Review by Bev
Anyone looking for a really fantastic, quick dinner idea, you have come to the right place! This is absolutely wonderful and so very easy to prepare. I made this with angelhair pasta and did not use the alfredo sauce. I served it with my own Favorite Spinach Salad w/Poppyseed Dressing and a baguette. My husband and I both enjoyed this meal so much! I highly recommend maine-iac's Mediterranian Garlic Shrimp! Thanks for a real winner! Now......would someone pass the Altoids, please?
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned & deveined
- parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes and garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, stir and cook until done.
- Top with cheese.
- The second recipe is the same with 2 variations: add in just enough alfredo sauce to lightly coat the mixture and chunks of roasted garlic. Serve over fettucini noodles.