Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a copycat recipe dedicated to Rise.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned & deveined
- parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes and garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, stir and cook until done.
- Top with cheese.
- The second recipe is the same with 2 variations: add in just enough alfredo sauce to lightly coat the mixture and chunks of roasted garlic. Serve over fettucini noodles.
Anyone looking for a really fantastic, quick dinner idea, you have come to the right place! This is absolutely wonderful and so very easy to prepare. I made this with angelhair pasta and did not use the alfredo sauce. I served it with my own Favorite Spinach Salad w/Poppyseed Dressing and a baguette. My husband and I both enjoyed this meal so much! I highly recommend maine-iac's Mediterranian Garlic Shrimp! Thanks for a real winner! Now......would someone pass the Altoids, please?
WOW, this was fantastic and soooo easy. Full of garlic and pepper flavor. Definitely pass the breath mints!! I doubled the recipe so there would be left-overs which was a very good move. I served it over fettuccine and with steamed broccoli, a small Caesar salad, and fresh bread. My family and I enjoyed it very much. Thanks Maine-iac.
This dish was also part of my mothers day menu request. But instead of shrimp we used small scallops served over tri-colored linguine. Easy and quick to put together with wonderful results.