Recipe by The Range Rover
This recipe comes from inspiration. I was asked to cook something for dinner and my mind pulled this together while in the store.I put my mind to work so I could make what I hoped would be a great Italian meal. My family loved it and I hope you and yours does too.
Top Review by VolaFarfalla
Used what ingredients I had available--used Italian dressing, canned diced tomatoes (1 cup), and held the mushrooms. Used only 1.3 lb of beef and believe 2 lb is best to balance out the dish. A complete meal with foods from 3 different food groups! Turned out delicious and I will definitely use this recipe again! Thanks--next time will try the marinade in recipe! =)
- 2 lbs beef round tip steaks (cut into bit size pieces)
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 large bell pepper (green)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 6 ounces mushrooms (your chioce)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlelawrey herb and garlic marinade
- 1 box bow tie pasta
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef tips into bit size pieces.
- Place in bowl and add 8oz of marinade.
- Mix well and place in refrigerator for 30 minute to an hour.
- After beef has marinaded,get a large skillet and add 2tbls of olive oil.
- Make sure skillet is as hot as possible.
- Add beef and cook until done.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Then saute bell peppers and zucchini (saute only to the point it is softened but still crisp).
- Finally saute the mushrooms.
- Cut and remove seeds from tomatoes.
- Then dice tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients into a large skillet and keep warm.
- Boil pasta until desired softness.
- Strain then put in a large bowl and toss with 3 tbls of olive oil.
- Then mix in the beef and vegetables and toss well,adding last 4oz of marinade as you toss ingredients together.