Recipe by Punky Julster
You can double the recipe, add more garlic, use basil rather than oregano, try adding the cayenne pepper in the mixture itself for some added kick. Serve with toasted pita, cucumber slices, black olives, ect.
Top Review by Susie D
I made a reduced amount of this spread for our weekly appetizer night and wished I had made more. I did find it hard to make a spreadable consistency so added plain yogurt a tablespoon at a time to thin it a bit. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped and firmly packed fresh oregano leaves
- cayenne pepper, for sprinkling on top
- leaf oregano (to garnish)