Sweet PQ?'s Note:
I clipped this recipe from the newspaper, but haven't got around to trying it yet. It seems fairly easy to throw together and yet the addition of shrimp makes it a little more special. NOTE: Cooking time does not include time to boil the potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Finely chop marjoram leaves and parsley. Combine with the eggs and salt & pepper, beating lightly.
- 2In a 10" ovenproof skillet, saute the onion & garlic in the olive oil until soft. Add the green pepper and potatoes, heating through.
- 3Place the shrimp in the pan, arranging 3 in each quarter. Pour the eggs over all.
- 4Bake @ 350* for 30 minutes, or until the eggs set.
- 5Cool 5 minutes, then turn out onto a platter. Cut into quarters to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 551.7 mg
- Sodium 294.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: