1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Frittata
1 hr 20 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A dear friend gave me this delicious frittata recipe. It is wonderful to serve for a Saturday breakfast when you can sit and enjoy and your meal and not rush out the door in order to miss the morning traffic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 9 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook the first four ingredients in hot oil in a 10" oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until vegetables are tender.
- 2Combine eggs and next four ingredients, pour over vegetables in skillet.
- 3Cover and cook over medium-low heat 10-12 minutes or until almost set.
- 4Remove from heat, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Broil 5-1/2" from heat with oven door partially open 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- 6Cut frittata into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 301.7 mg
- Sodium 656.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g