Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Great recipe from Rachel Ray
- 3 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves finely chopped
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs halibut or 2 lbs mahi mahi
- salt and pepper
- 4 -8 flour tortillas
- 1 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 pepperoncini peppers
- 2 roasted red peppers, patted dry
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cucumber, peeled and grated
- Heat grill pan over medium high heat or preheat outdoor grill.
- Combine the juice and zest of 2 lemons, oregano, parsley, 2 cloves garlic, olive oil and add fish, turn to coat and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in warm oven or directly on grill to soften and warm through.
- Shred romaine lettuce and combine with sliced onions.
- Slice hot peppers and reserve.
- Combine red peppers and yogurt in food processor. Add cumin, 1 clove garlic, zest and juice of remaining1 lemon, cucumber and process until smooth, transfer to a bowl.
- Grill fish 6 to 7 minutes until firm and cooked through then cut into cubes.
- Serve fish to wrap in soft tortillas with lettuce, onions, hot peppers and sauce.