Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Southern Europe food kicks ass.
- 12 fresh green lip mussels or 12 frozen green lip mussels
- 8 fresh littleneck clams
- 12 large tiger shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sweet basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup cubed fresh roma tomato
- 1 lb spinach fettuccine, cooked
- 1 lb white fettuccine, cooked
- Place mussels and clams in boiling water until shells open up. Discard any that do not open.
- Remove from water and reserve.
- Heat an extra large saute pan for approximately 1 minute
- Then combine oil, basil, oregano, garlic and shrimp. Saute on medium heat for 5 min., then add mussels, clams, olives, tomatoes and pastas and cook for additional 2 minute.