Recipe by MadzMom
My mom has made this to rave reviews! Not sure where I got it, but definitely a keeper! Enjoy-
Top Review by ltarnosky
This has become my "go-to" dip recipe. Whether it's served hot or cold, with crackers or bread, it's always completely gone before the end of the party. Everyone loves it, and tries to guess the flavors. Delicious!
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaf, stems removed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, plus
- 3 tablespoons of the marinade oil
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbles
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (not low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside 1 basil leaf and 1 sun-dried tomato for garnish.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together all the ingredients until they reach a nice consistency to spread on crackers.
- Place in medium serving dish and garnish dip with the reserved fresh basil leaf and tomato.
- Serve at room temperature with plain crackers or heat in a 400°F oven for about 20 minutes.