1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Farfalle (Bow Tie) Pasta Salad
2 hrs 25 mins
From the San Giorgio box. The red wine vinegar makes this a sweet pasta salad. The beans makes this a satisfying light meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 1 (7 ounce) container roasted red peppers or 1 (7 ounce) container pimientos, drained and sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans or 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Boil pasta for 11 minutes (al dente) to 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine roasted red pepper, onion, parsley, vinegar, and garlic.
- 3Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in oil.
- 4Add cooled pasta, beans, and seasoning; toss lightly until well blended.
- 5Cover; refrigerate 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Farfalle (Bow Tie) Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 280.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.4 g