1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Dip
This is a Trader Joe recipe. It is such a delicious dip! I took it to a party and everyone wanted a copy of the recipe. The recipe suggests layering the ingredients into a pie plate or something sized similar. I made the mistake of thinking that was too big for the dip and used a smaller serving dish. By the time I was finished layering the ingredients, it was too full! I served this dip with pita crackers from Trader Joes, but you could use your own favorite dippers. This recipe looks unusual but it is knock out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and hummus; mix well.
- 2Spread into a pie plate or servewear of similar size.
- 3Sprinkle olives, feta, artichoke hearts, green onions and carrot - adding each as a layer.
- 4Drizzle with reserved artichoke marinade.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or up to 12 hours.
- 6Serve with pita crackers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 304.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: