Recipe by Leggy Peggy
Every Friday at work, we have a trivia quiz and drinks. Nibbles are usually served. This dip was my contribution this week -- and it led to a corn chip fight.
- 150 g feta cheese, I recommend Greek Dodoni
- 50 g tomato chutney (I used Baxter's Mediterranean Chutney)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice (or more)
- 4 -10 dashes Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble feta.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and buzz for 30-60 seconds or until everything is combined to your preference.
- Scrape down sides and buzz again briefly.
- If you want a thinner dip, add more lemon juice and buzz again before serving.
- Serve with your choice of Arabic bread, biscuits, crackers and/or raw vegetables.