- 6 hard-cooked eggs, shelled
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve eggs lengthwise.
- Remove yolks; press through a sieve into a small bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, onion, capers, olives, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into egg-white halves.
- Place on serving plate; cover loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate a few hours to thoroughly chill.