Recipe by SarasotaCook
Easy and quick. This is great with pretty much anything. Maybe some grilled steak, seafood, chicken or even a big bowl of bean soup. These are so simple to make and have tons of flavor that really make a plain meal really special.
Top Review by MaMere
Once again you make me shine with your recipes Sarasota! I couldn't figure out what to have with my tomato, basil & mozarella ravioli and mesclun salad and BINGO..these little gems! I used an olive pate as that what was in the pantry..PERFECT! Thanks again SarasotaChef!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup olive tapenade
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg (beaten)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crescent Rolls -- Roll out and separate just like you normally would. Spread each with cream cheese and then some tapenade. A few crumbles of the feta and roll up.
- Bake -- Place the crescent rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, brush with the egg wash, and bake at 375 or according to directions until golden brown. About 12-15 minutes.