Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Beth Elon recipe that has become a favorite with us this summer. This is a hefty salad that goes really well with some good farm bread and is a meal in itself. Prep time is mostly chill time.
- Toss the cucumbers and the green onions with the juice of lemon, the garlic and dill.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Blend the cottage cheese with the yogurt until you have a fairly smooth consistency.
- Crumble in the feta cheese and mix well.
- Add the cheeses to the cucumbers, and mix well with two forks.
- Taste, and add salt if needed.
- Chill well for at least a few hours, until ready to serve.