Another Beth Elon recipe that has become a favorite with us this summer. This is a hefty salad that goes really well with some good farm bread and is a meal in itself. Prep time is mostly chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the cucumbers and the green onions with the juice of lemon, the garlic and dill.
- 2Add pepper to taste.
- 3Blend the cottage cheese with the yogurt until you have a fairly smooth consistency.
- 4Crumble in the feta cheese and mix well.
- 5Add the cheeses to the cucumbers, and mix well with two forks.
- 6Taste, and add salt if needed.
- 7Chill well for at least a few hours, until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Creamy Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 398.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g