Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This has so many good things in it, it's hard to know where to start! I love the pine nuts, feta, and kalamata olives as well as all the fresh herbs. It's a treasure chest of enjoyment for me.
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth or 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat broth to boiling and stir in couscous.
- Cover, remove from heat and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle olive oil over coucous and fluff lightly with a fork.
- Allow couscous to cool to room temperature.
- Mix couscous with remaining ingredients, tossing lightly.
- Serve garnished with additional fresh herbs, if desired.
Really enjoyed this, even though I was short a couple of ingredients, not having any artichokes, fresh mint, or diced tomatoes on hand. Even without them it was a very flavorful and I can't wait to make this again when I have everything.