Sue Lau's Note:
This has so many good things in it, it's hard to know where to start! I love the pine nuts, feta, and kalamata olives as well as all the fresh herbs. It's a treasure chest of enjoyment for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth or 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Heat broth to boiling and stir in couscous.
- 2Cover, remove from heat and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
- 3Drizzle olive oil over coucous and fluff lightly with a fork.
- 4Allow couscous to cool to room temperature.
- 5Mix couscous with remaining ingredients, tossing lightly.
- 6Serve garnished with additional fresh herbs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 903.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: