Recipe by Amy Blum
Just a quick side dish I whipped up as a complement to grape-leaf wrapped salmon I served for dinner. This is extremely easy to make, and is very flavorful.
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oil-cured olives, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt (optional)
- feta, crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the couscous (Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil).
- Heat olive oil in a small pan to medium-high.
- Add tomato, scallions, garlic, and olives.
- Saute in the pan for around 3 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Add salt to taste, mix tomato mixture with couscous and serve.
- As an optional enhancement, you can crumble some feta cheese on the couscous right before serving.