Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this recipe in the Cooking Light in 15 minutes, cookbook!! Posted for 2005 Zaar World Tour.
- 1 (5 7/8 ounce) package roasted garlic and olive oil couscous
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped tomatoes (1 large)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare couscous according to package directions, omitting fat and using 1 tbls seasoning from seasoning pkg; discard remaining seasoning. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Add chopped artichoke and remaining ingredients to couscous; toss gently.
- Serve warm or chilled!