Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is a Heart Healthy recipe. Its so great when we can eat healthy and still have lots of taste!
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, coarse chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- This needs to be served within an hour of preparing. If you need to have stand longer, keep the cukes separate and add at last minute. This is due to the cukes "sweating" and therefore watering down salad.