1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Chickpea Wrap
Kim Petro's Note:
From The Concoius Cook by Chef Tal Ronnen. I haven't tried these yet but plan on to very soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bananna pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas with liquid
- 1 white potato
- 5 whole sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, coarsley chopped
- 4 tortillas, toasted
- 1Place a large asute pan over medium heat. Sprinkle the bottomwith a pinch of salt and heat for 1 minute. Add the oil and heat for 1 minute.
- 2Add the carrot, onion, bananna pepper, and garlic to the pan and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes, until the vegetables are just beginning to soften. Add the cumin, red pepper, cayenne and black pepper to taste.
- 3Saute for 1 minute.
- 4Add the chickpeas and their liquid and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Add the potatoand sun dried tomatoes. Simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft. Serve wrappen in the naan bread or tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chickpea Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 549.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: