This easy salad takes just minutes to make, but should be chilled for at least 45 minutes for flavors to marry. Great served with grilled meats or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley, dried basil, and Parmesan cheese.
- 2Mix together olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season to taste with salt.
- 3Drizzle over salad and toss until well combined, and adjust seasoning as needed.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 45 minutes before serving.
- 5Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chickpea, Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 507.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g