Recipe by Heather Cooks it up!
Cool, Crisp, and Flavorful! This wrap is low fat, high protein, and delicious! Enjoy!
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 1 cup green beans
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 14 ounces kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup hummus
- 14 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 spinach flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Season Chicken Breasts and bake at 350 for 1 hour or grill on an outdoor grill until done. Let rest and slice into strips when cool enough to handle.
- While the chicken cooks. Wash and cut green beans in half and the ends off and steam for 10 minutes until al dente, not soggy. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- You can either purchase the olive, hummus and red bell bepper spreads or process them yourself. (I have an awesome lemon hummus recipe, check my recipe section.) I make the hummus and let my food processor do all the work on jars of roasted red bell peppers and Kalamata Olives-SEPERATELY, NOT TOGETHER! Make sure the peppers and olives are drained of the liquids. Process until smooth.
- I spread a heaping TBSP of each spread on the tortilla. Add a lettuce leaf, 4 green beans and 1/2 of a chicken breast- sliced. Roll up and enjoy!
- Serve with a Fruit Salad for a FANTASTIC lunch!